Here are 21 random facts about me, just because. If you have more questions for me after this list, feel free to ask them in the comments or send me a private message.
Here we go:
1. My all-time favourite word in English is ‘especially’.
2. When I get nervous, I bite on my fingers.
3. Lord of the Rings is my favourite trilogy/film
4. I love Harry Potter and Slytherin is my house. Who is with me?
5. My favourite colour is red.
6. I prefer savoury over sweet. And that goes for almost every kind of food.
7. I am a night owl. Hoot hoot.
8. The love pill is the first story I actually finished.
9. I very briefly studied graphic design and am attempting to pour all my knowledge in the design of my book covers.
10. I love cats, even though I am allergic, but that doesn’t stop me from petting and hugging the life out of them and rightfully so, getting clawed.
11. I hate doing dishes. Hate it with a passion.
12. I identify as bisexual, but am mostly attracted to women.
13. English is one of the three languages I speak. I want to learn Japanese, but so far my knowledge is only basic. I would love a conversation partner though 🙂
14. I can flip a pancake in the air.
15. I am a Sagittarius, but I don’t actually believe in star signs. What is your star sign?
16. I enjoy playing chess, checkers, backgammon and all sorts of other board games.
17. I love sarcastic humour.
18. My handwriting is never consistent, even though I try.
19. I am very protective over my younger sister.
20. I can play one song on the ocarina and that is Menma’s theme from Naruto.
21. My birthday is the 20th of December.
What is one random fact about you?